Office Hours & AppointmentsOur office is available from 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and 8:30am - 12:00 noon Friday. We are closed on Wednesdays. We may be reached to schedule an appointment at (931) 982-6333. You may also request an appointment online through our online request form. One of our staff members will return your call during regular operating hours. If you need an appointment, prescription refill, or test results, please call during regular business hours.
You will receive a reminder of your appointment four days prior and on the day of your appointment by phone, text, or email, depending on your preference. We ask that you cancel or reschedule appointments at least 24 hours prior to you scheduled appointment time. In most cases, same-day appointments are available for urgent medical needs..
Patient Forms & DownloadsFor your convenience, you may complete new patient forms in advance. Please select and print from the options below, fill them out completely and bring them with you to your appointment. If you are not able to complete the forms before your visit, please allow at least 30 minutes for completion in the office before you see the doctor. We recommend that you:
- Bring your insurance card.
- Bring all current medications in original bottles.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to fill out paperwork. At your request, we can also send you our New Patient Information Packet in advance to fill out and bring to your first appointment.
- Bring a copy of any important prior records if you are transferring your care from another doctor.
- Note that if a co-pay is required by your insurance company, it is due at the time of your visit and may be paid in cash, by check or with a credit card.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these documents.
Medical History Form Personal Representation Designation Financial Policy and Disclosure Authorization for Disclosure of Health Information Privacy Practices / HIPPA ConsentReview of Symptoms
Insurance ProvidersWe participate in most insurance plans, including Medicare. If you are not insured by a plan we do business with, payment in full is expected at each visit. If you are insured by a plan we do business with, present your current card at your office visit so that we may verify your coverage. Knowing your insurance benefits is your responsibility. Please contact your insurance company with any questions you may have regarding your coverage.
If you have questions about whether we accept your insurance provider, please call (931) 982-6333 to speak with one of our staff members.